[sdiy] yamaha long shot

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Thu Jan 5 10:20:34 CET 2006

Good going Doug, that sounds likely. I've never used the CS-30 but the
20M has some things that aren't obvious until you realize what's routed
to what etc.  Lots more stuff going on with the 30 and with that
interface I can imagine.

I did find a couple sources on the chip for him worst case scenario.  A
lot of time finding the yamaha part number is an easier way to search
since Bill Greenhill has them all listed that way. -Bob