[sdiy] Source for eurocard PCB's in the US?

Jeff Farr moogah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 23:31:56 CET 2006

Got a nasty suprise last week when I found that the american 4x6
presensitized PCB's are just a touch shorter than a 100x160 eurocard.
Found what I need at Farnell, but they were apparantly all on vacation
last week and still havn't responded to my emails asking what's up.
So..  Can I find these within the US or Canada?  Better yet, is there
a brand which I can use the same developer I bought from MG Chemicals?