[sdiy] UK source for cheap splined pots

Colin f colin at colinfraser.com
Mon Jan 2 16:00:44 CET 2006

> It's a bit annoying that the ones ESR sell are 5mm longer longer than
> the ones from Rapid (in other ways they look identical). Not
> a problem
> to cut them down for small quantities I guess.

Are you sure ?
I've bought from ESR before, and they were 20mm shaft length, exactly the
same as Rapid.

15mm shaft length are better, since they'll let the Rean soft-touch knobs
(and similar) sit flush with a panel, but I've only found them at Taiwan
Electronics with the 1k MOQ.
BTW you can find the datasheets for the full Alpha range here:
http://www.taiwanalpha.com/en/product.htm

Cheers,
Colin f