[sdiy] Thomas Henry's Potpourri Module questions

Pete 23isgood at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 02:17:42 CET 2006

 Hi everybody. I'm building this circuit at the moment from Thomas Henry's
old book, "Build a Better Synthesizer", and I wanted to learn how to use it.
At the moment I got it on the breadboard and while testing, the Lag Time pot
seems to do nothing. The lag is defiantly there but I wanted to know if I
should change the pot to a different value?  Now I don't understand what the
Buffer input on the Lag Processor is for? Also what is a comparator and how
is it used? I appreciate any help you guys could share. I uploaded a small
archive with the pages from the book, check it out,

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HPG2VCS78I1C2751DLJ7JH2BF

thanks
pete

--