[sdiy] David Tudor

John L Marshall john.l.marshall at gte.net
Mon May 28 09:13:41 CEST 2001

BrightBoy

Thanks for the leads. It appears that technical specifics on David Tudor's
black boxes is pretty sketchy but it seems that Tudor preferred it that way.

I remember the Intel Neural Network processor. I didn't realize Tudor had
used it for electronic music. I remember that Intel and Siemens formed a
joint venture called Biin, in Portland, Oregon, to do neural network
development. Biin grew to hundreds of employees in only a few months and
closed even faster.

I will get the Dr Dobb's article. I remember them from Tiny Basic days.

John