[sdiy] 2SC3381

Magnus Danielson cfmd at swipnet.se
Sun May 27 21:45:24 CEST 2001

From: "Tony Allgood" <oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: [sdiy] 2SC3381
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:28:42 +0100

> Hi everyone,

Hi Tony,

> Has anyone got a datasheet for the 2SC3381? I downloaded one from the
> Toshiba site but no matter how many times I do it, its corrupted and
> won't show properly. All I need is the pin out really.

Well, I just downloaded one from Toshiba myself, but it was all in
Japanese and this is certainly not a langugue I speak or read
virtually any of (eliminate Hai, Ka-ra-te, Komishiva and a few
others I am _totally_ off). But the PDF file opened up.

Infact, I seemed to have haunted of an old problem I've had with
Acroread in the process, to my great suprice... just fiddle some with
the setup, turning off things which vaguely could have anything to do
with it... ah well... some more testfireing proves it stable... thanks
Tony for triggering this happy change!!!

But... I just pulled down the datasheet in English... which naturally
does not work in Acroread, but works well under Ghostscript (which is
odd, because it is usually the other way around) which gives you the
pinout:

1 Base 1
2 Collector 1
3 Emitter 1
4 Substrate (Use the substrate lead with open)
5 Emitter 2
6 Collector 2
7 Base 2

"1" is the leg to the left when viewed from the front.

Cheers,
Magnus