[sdiy] MFC 6070 chip??

houshu at dsp.cl.nec.co.jp houshu at dsp.cl.nec.co.jp
Fri May 25 03:22:26 CEST 2001

Hello Josue,

Occasionally, old Motorola databook (1975) is on my desk.
MFC6070 is an 1 watt power amplifier to drive 16 ohm loudspeaker.
I don't know where you can get one.  It's discontinued in the databook.

>From the databook, possible 6-pin chips are:

  6010: if amp
  6020: dual T flip-flop
  6030-34: voltage regulator
  6040: electronic att (VCA)
  6050: dual T flip-flop with reset
  6070: power amplifier.

Hope this helps.

> Date:    Fri, 25 May 2001 01:06:51 JST
> From:    "Josue Arias" <josue at audio24bit.com>
>
> Hi again,
>
> The faulty chip in my AKS is a one with 6 legs, two of them are larger
> than the other four, It fits in board  with the blue plug on top, I
> think is board A. Printed in the circuit board is the reference "MFC
> 6070". I've search the web without results.
> Can anyone point me what kind of chip and where can get one?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Josue Arias.
 Osamu HOSHUYAMA                    NEC Corporation  Kawasaki JAPAN