[sdiy] digital potentiometer

Fortner Florian florian.fortner at fh-joanneum.at
Sun May 20 12:13:37 CEST 2001

Hi!

Do you need the potentiometers for the CV's ? Then it would be cheaper to
multiplex a DAC to the Destinations, with simple Sample&Hold (look at the
Juno 106 schematics). If you are looking for a big amount of cheap digital
pots, look at www.spoerle.com (distributor with nearly everything in stock).
I ordered some crosspoint switches there (for analog signal routing) and I
didn't pay much more than the manufacturers price.

regards,

Florian