[sdiy] pulsed battery rechargers

Ken Stone sasami at blaze.net.au
Wed May 2 11:17:57 CEST 2001

I think the reason they are not so popular is marketing - they'd rather you
buy new batteries. Also alkalines can really only be recharged if NOT
completely drained (ideal for you). In fact, alkalines in Australia contain
a label warning that recharging is dangerous! - they really don't want you
getting better value out of them!

Ken

Ken Stone   sasami at blaze.net.au
Modular Synth <http://kato.sai.com.au/catgirl/synth/>