[sdiy] simple lfo circuit ?]

Mountain Man mtman at cloud9.net
Thu Mar 29 23:53:22 CEST 2001

Actually, I got several replies, Darren :)   I'll certainly study the
circuits you point out, thanks very much  :)   The folks on this list
have
been great!  I'm learning a lot, and appreciate the openness and
willingness
to share with a beginner that people here have demonstrated.  What a
great
bunch!

Elby