[sdiy] tama techstar guts..

Florian Anwander Florian.Anwander at consol.de
Mon Mar 12 11:29:08 CET 2001

Additionally I have to beg Andy and Adam for pardon, that I still did not do the
copies of the Tama schematics for them. There was some other things to do before
(reinstall my complete pc due to a nice little virus, use my time for free heel
skiing in the Alps instead of waiting at the copyshop for a free machine...)

I promise I will do it these days.

Florian
--
Florian Anwander                  |ConSol*  HP-Support
Tel.   +49.89.45841-133           |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH