a little diy

Lewis Bupp II biglu1118 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 31 21:58:26 CEST 2000

Guys I agree with freedom of speech and the free flow of information. I
have been off of this list for about a year and a half and only recently
had the time to jump back on the list. Being an animal rights activist
and advocate, I find this post not only disturbing but sick. If this is
what this list has been reduced to, allowing this kind of tripe to be
included, count me OUT. Who is this twisted F--king prick anyhow.

Yes I am pissed.

Lew