Microprossesor parts up for grabs.....

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Sat Jul 29 21:29:14 CEST 2000

  I was going through my _crap_, and found a bunch of stuff that I will
probably not have any use for, ever.  If you want all or part, let me
know:

Item    Description                    Quantity
6504    uP (6502 core) 8K        1
6522    VIA (1 MHz)                9
6522A    VIA(2 MHz)               2
6520/6821  PIA(1MHz)            3
68A50        UART (1.5MHz)    3
6511        uController (6502 core)    1
6525        ?                                    1
6523        ?                                    1
AY3-8910    Sound Chip(40 pin)    2
6514    uP (same as 6504 with two phase clock)    8
2661B    Uart                                    5
6551A    Uart (2MHz)                    4

    This is the first lot of crap.

    The second lot of crap has only two parts in it, but, these are
pretty special parts because they have been unobtainium for a long
time.  If you tell me correctly what they are, you can have them for
free.

6843  (1 MHz)                                      1
68B44 (2 MHz)                                    1

    The only other monkey wrench in the system I would like to throw is
if you are not in the U.S., I would appreciate if you would at least pay
the postage.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/