[OT] Synthesizer Artist

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Wed Jul 19 03:09:52 CEST 2000

    He is evidently more popular over there in Europe (despite the fact he live
here on the west coast of the U.S.)  I have even asked record store here (in the
not too distant past) if it was posible to order the CD's, and they couldn't
even find them listed.  Even Amazon.com doesn't seem to have them.

Theo wrote:

> Michael Garrison hart to find???
> Stumbeld upon his cds serveral times the last few years, mostly in the
> new-age bin.
> I can't help to agree with you that some of the early stuff is kind of cool.
> The last LP that i bought was 'regions of the sun return' or somthing like
> that.

    That was his first LP.  The one I have is one of the ones he used to sell
out of the trunk of his car.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/