wanted : OSCar user manual

Daniel Araya daniel.araya at mail.bip.net
Fri Jul 14 02:59:58 CEST 2000

Hi!

I finally got my OSCar back to working condition after replaceing all the
bad ic-sockets! It makes awsome sounds but to fully understand this machine
i need the user manual or at least some advice from someone!
I'm especially interested in exactly how the additive synthesis section
works, the various triggering and arpeggiator/duo/hold modes and the midi
functions.
Other tips and trix are also welcome!

Secondly, i wonder if someone has the latest firmware. Mine is version
OM1A, and i have heard about a OM2A with some new midi features.

/Daniel, Sweden