Amateur Electronics question

Jon Darby jdarby at lplizard.com
Mon Jul 10 20:12:08 CEST 2000

Thank you for your response! I have crossed out the faulty formula and
written in nice, neat lettering the correct one, plus the nifty "Electron
Plumbing" analogy  in the margin. It all makes much more sense when you have
the correct formula, and I thank you for stopping my brain from hurting.
Viva la DIY list!

Your eternally endebted student,
Jon Darby