DGS brand 1/4" jacks?

Chris MacDonald macdonald at evenfall.com
Fri Jul 21 06:16:58 CEST 2000

Hi Dave,

I am using the 16PJ022 in the Mini Modular for the rear output jack.
The ones I received are stamped "Japan" and seem to be fairly sturdy and
of a decent quality.  It's a basic open frame jack, nothing fancy, but
does the job.  If Mouser doesn't want to give out samples, I'd be happy
to send you one.

Best Regards,

Chris MacDonald