DGS brand 1/4" jacks?

The Proteus proteus at ugwarehouse.org
Thu Jul 20 22:54:10 CEST 2000

Dave,

	I haven't personally used the DGS/Deltron jacks, but I've used the
ReAn jacks. If you can tolerate an open-frame jack, these are rock solid.
DigiTech uses them in everything they've got, so does dbx for most of
their product line. I'd get ahold of a few - see if Mouser will sample
a few to you. Usually, they're pretty good about letting 1-3 sample
quantities go out.
	Where I work, we use Jalco jacks on most of our new stuff, but
stick to the die-hard classic Switchcraft for our high-end samplers and
other equipment.

Hope this helps,

The Proteus

- - - T h e  U n d e r g r o u n d  W a r e h o u s e - - -
- - - Subversive - Tools - For - A - Chaotic - Planet - - -
-  h t t p : / / w w w . u g w a r e h o u s e . o r g /  -
--<T h e  P r o t e u s>-<Musician>-<Producer>-<Engineer>--