Rip Off

Rob cyborg_0 at iquest.net
Thu Jul 20 03:20:35 CEST 2000

Well, ya know, although artistically I am usually fairly challenged, as far
as names are concerned, I can usually come up with some doozies as far as
names are concerned..  Hell, half the midwest has stolen my IRC nicks and
used them for DJ or band names..No kidding.. I use a nick, then see the name
on a flyer a month later and ppl are telling me "hrm, thats strange, you
just started using that cool name on IRC and now there is a DJ using it".

Whattya expect? Part of my job at work is to test newly authored DVDs... I
see every cheezy scifi movie on the planet.. Unfortunately, its the old ones
that give me the best ideas.

How something original? Does it have to be named after something that
exists?

Rob