[EFM] Now Dag-nabbit TOM

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Jul 19 04:38:18 CEST 2000

Yo Tom.

Don't give me ALL the bad press.  I don't like to see people suffer.

If the demise of the MN3005 makes anyone suffer I have empathy for them.

I feel their pain...

(small print... otoh I feel equally sorry for those, especially newbies
who do not
know better... who try to make BBD based devices... expecting good
signal-to
noise ratios.... low distortion.... and wide dynamic range....).

OK maybe I'm a sh!t after all... (LOL)

H^)  harry