[EFM] What EFM designs can be run from +9 volt supply?

Rob cyborg_0 at iquest.net
Sat Jul 15 21:12:46 CEST 2000

There are *plenty* of inverter circuits out there, some using a 741 (hi
parts count) to some using 1104-type designs to increase the voltage and
then introduce a new ground point from which to run the original design off
of.

With more simple circuits modifying the original circuit makes sense, but
with some others it might actually be easier just to use a charge pump
method to gain a negative rail and a new ground reference and not have to
worry about the circuit acting strange.

Just my .0002 cents. (Adjusted by the absorption of China's economy, or lack
thereof ;)

Rob