[EFM] What EFM designs can be run from +9 volt supply?

René Schmitz uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jul 15 20:29:23 CEST 2000

Hi Marjan et al.

Take a look at the GIF (from National Semiconductor AN-72 Section 3.7) it
describes a line receiving amp which could be used for the balanced to
single-ended conversion. The ratio of R1 and R5 sets the DC level at the
output to Vcc/2. The gain is the same as in Toms circuit, so this will fit
the bill. You don't need the x-former and Rline of course.

Bye,
 René