Modular in action...

Tony Allgood oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 22:50:10 CEST 2000

Hi all,

I have succumbed to the lure of mp3s and dumped two of my more recent
tracks up on the site at: www.mp3.com/taklamakan You can hear my new
modular system on the new re-mixed 'Drumlin-2' playing the arpegiated
riff doodah. All the other analogue stuff is all homebrew as well, while
the digital stuff is MC303(drums only), D50, TX7 and D-110. I may put
some more stuff over this week too if I get the time.

BTW: we may have moaned about op-amps doing things to audio quality...
but comparing the mp3s to the wav original is really quite terrifying.

Regards,

Tony Allgood  Penrith, Cumbria, UK

TB3030 iss.2  boards due in next month

http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/tb3030.htm