Oberheim four voice

Lincoln Fong linc at christeld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 7 14:26:16 CEST 2000

Hi everyone.

I 've just joined and am new to synths but not electronics. I have been given an Oberheim 4 voice which has working SEMs but no keyboard response. If there are any members who have circuit diagrams of the programmer and keyboard logic, I know some of these are available on the net but a proper hard copy where you can read the numbers would be preferable!
Also if anyone has a bit of experience with fixing them that would be invaluable. Please email me direct.

All the best and happy diy

Lincoln

Linc at christeld.freeserve.co.uk