MIDI programmer

bert mouwen bmouwen at stad.dsl.nl
Wed Sep 16 06:44:18 CEST 1998

found some documentation on the PHAT.BOY.

14 knobs, hardwired for GS-format-controls :(.
Lowest price seen until now is about f500,- (something like 250$).
(FAT BOY can also do a tric with some "snapshot button", don't know what,
but it seems to be related to buiding sound libraries on sequencers?)

Could be worse. But what you have seen sounds at least as the same
value-for-money. Especially if you take these comfortable sliders
in account (and of coarse the midi2cv feature). Thanks for the tip. I'm
going to look out for the thing.
200UKP = $350 or so? Boy will we be glad when we must go counting money
in Euro's ;). Will need a new keyboard!
The PhatBoy seems perfectly suited for PC-based synth-engines or
GS/GM-modules (or kboards). And it's small enough to stick onto a decent
master-keyboard.

brt.