Top 1O Modules

tomg tomg at vivid.net
Fri Sep 4 10:56:05 CEST 1998

OK Paul wants a pitch-to-voltage converter,
Sean wants effects and Thomas wants cv stuff.

I planned an effects section and have a lot
of nice stuff to put in there. Sean, intrested
in a Tom-ified bi-phase? How about a HM-2 type
distortion? 3OO8 delay & 1O24 flanger? But I
need to wrap up my current synth projects first.

I have done some cv stuff. Random cv (LFO2),
logic (BLM) and sequencing (SEQ) and the planned
26OO knock off will possibly take care of some.
I am planning the BLM2 and I could make a few
additions to it.

And Paul, I got out the ARP F/V converter today
to have a look.. I don't know about this design.
I have a oooold 94OO design that as I remember
almost worked. Can we still get 94OOs somewhere?
I'll give it a go and see what happens it might
be worth tracking one down. Any other suggestions
would be accepted..

-tg