2/4 quadrant multiplier theory

jorgen.bergfors at idg.se jorgen.bergfors at idg.se
Thu Sep 3 10:20:18 CEST 1998

Yes, you can make a four quadrant multiplier with two OTAs that are connected
much the way you describe. See Barry Klein's book. Actually you can make a four
quadrant multiplier vith just one OTA, but don't ask me to explain the theory
behind this. A circuit for this is in Barry Klein's book too.

/Jorgen

MIME:moylan at eden.rutgers.edu on 98-09-02 20.06.36