DCB switch box

media at mail1.nai.net media at mail1.nai.net
Fri May 22 03:35:48 CEST 1998

At 6:39 PM -0400 05/21/98, Jeff Hamilton wrote:
>At 09:16 AM 5/21/98 +0000, it was written:
>>So what I would like is a 1-4 way switch box. Can anyone can help?
>
>JLCooper Electronics has a number of solutions to the dilemna with which
>you are faced. Unfortunately, I don't know of a website address, a phone
>number, or a mailing address; all I know is that I have a switchbox made by
>them (3 ins, 8 outs) which works great.

I had already answered this in private email -- I don't think this would
take more than a box, a few jacks and a rotary switch.  Anyway, I don't
know of any JLCooper DCB products but . . .

JLCooper Electronics
142 Arena St.
El Segundo, CA  90245

ph. (310) 322-9990
fax (310) 335-0110

They have a website but it is still uner construction.