DCB switch box

Jeff Hamilton jeffhamilton at mindspring.com
Fri May 22 00:39:44 CEST 1998

At 09:16 AM 5/21/98 +0000, it was written:
>So what I would like is a 1-4 way switch box. Can anyone can help?

JLCooper Electronics has a number of solutions to the dilemna with which
you are faced. Unfortunately, I don't know of a website address, a phone
number, or a mailing address; all I know is that I have a switchbox made by
them (3 ins, 8 outs) which works great.

If I can get some contact info, I'll get it to you. BTW I purchased the
item from an USA-based mail order company, Musician's Friend. *Their* web
site is at http://www.musiciansfriend.com if you want to check it out.

The 3x8 switchbox cost me only the equivalent of 55 pounds, so whatever you
eventually purchase should be nicely priced.

Jeff Hamilton - the capitalist
http://www.mindspring.com/~jeffhamilton/

to join the 461 (network), send a message to four.six.one at mindspring.com
and hope for the best