SSM2038 help again :)

Russ L askeyman at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 15:15:27 CEST 1998

One of the main differences of the two chips is the sweep
range, the 2038's isn't as wide. You can find a lot of valuable
SSM data sheets at the following address. Paul, the sites owner,
wass selling some SSM chips a while back. I bought the three
2033s but lost out to someone on the EIGHT 2040 FILTER CHIPS!..

Russ L
askeyman at earthlink.net

For SSM datasheets:
http://www.maxmidi.com/diy/ssm/index.html