positive etch method

Russ L askeyman at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 02:07:56 CEST 1998

I'm getting ready to give basement-fab a try. Press-n-Peel
does require a laser printer or photocopier for the fusion
process. The cheapest source I found was directly from
Techniks  (www.techniks.com). $30 bucks for 20 sheets.
I still haven't figured out what CAD tool to buy, I use
Mentor Graphics ($250k min) at work. I can't deal with
pin-count limitations of some of the tools, and most
of the demos have severe limitations. I might go with
Microcode's Circuitmaker and Traxmaker a little under
$600 for the combo..

Russ L
askeyman at earthlink.net