positive etch method

John Speth johns at oei.com
Wed May 20 18:13:17 CEST 1998

Just about everybody swears by Press-n-peel.  I'm just about to start up my own little PCB fab at home.  So if you have a laser printer and Protel's Easytrax, you're in like flint.  The web has some pretty resource good sites with instructions and personal experiences and testimonials (search on "press-n-peel").  Easytrax take some getting used to though but it's free.

John Speth
Object Engineering, Inc.
johns at oei.com