8013 multiplier

Patrik Eriksson me95pen at ing.umu.se
Tue May 19 13:05:16 CEST 1998

Hi all!

Was digging through a pile of junk the other day and found a couple of
ICL8013 4-quadrant multipliers...
Anyone know anything about these? I suppose they'd make a nice
ringmodulator, but has anyone tried? I mean, it would be a shame to just
throw them back in that junkpile...

	peace

	/Patrik Eriksson

               P a t r i k    E r i k s s o n