Pb SEQUENTIAL STUDIO440

lanph lanph at club-internet.fr
Sun May 17 15:01:44 CEST 1998

Hi

i have some problems with my SEQ Studio440
after a long time without working, i want turn it on but it doesn't
recognized the floppy disk .
the  floppy led  is always on .
i open it and the head motor seem never work when i try to load, save or
format..... i don't know if it's the floppy or SEQ hardware.
somebody can help me ???....how diagnose this problem.....which floppy
model for retrofit ...or  take advantage to this problem to install a
SCSI  HD (which model is compatible......)
also i'm looking for data entry rectilign pot..

I hope your help....
lanph