Sampling sounds or...

List, Christopher Chris.List at sc.siemens.com
Tue May 12 22:24:57 CEST 1998

On Tuesday, May 12, 1998 1:18 PM, Lucas Medeiros Reis
[SMTP:lucas.reis at openlink.com.br] wrote:

> Well, guys, thanks for the comments, this is what I was trying to say.

If you want even more comments, I'm sure you could get an exhaustive
discussion of these topics, on the Analog Heaven mailing list. Why don't
you give it a try? - just don't cross-post the results.
http://www.hyperreal.org/music/machines/Analogue-Heaven/

On Tuesday, May 12, 1998 1:18 PM, Lucas Medeiros Reis
[SMTP:lucas.reis at openlink.com.br] wrote:
> PS: Sorry, but sometimes it's better not trying to see what did that
man
> used on that song. Try to listen to it and say if it sounds good or
bad, not
> thinking of machines!

"not thinking of machines" - what kind of talk is that? Blasphemy I call
it.

- Chris List... tribal Indian name: "Thinks of Machines"