Sampling sounds or...

Lucas Medeiros Reis lucas.reis at openlink.com.br
Tue May 12 16:33:40 CEST 1998

Well, I think here is the only place where I can ask this to somebody.

It's something like that: People say "Don't sample the TR's! Don't sample
the Mini Moog! Don't sample this! Don't sample that! You have to buy them if
you want, because of the 'feeling', the internal sequencer is different..."

Man, aren't these people a bunch of idiots? They have ears that listen to
errors where they aren't, they have a lot of analog stuff and keep annoying
the ones with Nord Lead and JP-8000... I think that if I sample the TR-808,
it will have the same final sound. So does the TB, and Juno, and MiniMoog...