MOTM 100 experience

Dan Higdon hdan at charybdis.com
Tue May 12 00:57:15 CEST 1998

From: Paul Schreiber <synth1 at airmail.net>
>Just to address a couple of Dan's observations:
>
>1) The dual Vibrato mode I thought of AFTER I made up
>the front panels (duh!). That's why there is no front panel
>switch. However, if you look at the front panel photos
>(www.synthtech.com) there is a perfect spot for one.

Yep, that's why I said it would be really easy to add.

>2) The clock out jack is a nice touch, I didn't even think of that one!
>However, once again there is a nice spot for it, next to the S&H out
>jack.

Ditto.  :-)  I really like the look of these panels.  The photos don't
really do them justice.  The labeling is VERY easy to read, and
the whole package is just sharp.  Use the photos to get a rough
idea what the modules look like, but understand that they are
more attractive (and very solid) in real life.

hdan at charybdis.com
"Throwing fire at the sun"