MOTM 100 experience

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Mon May 11 19:30:29 CEST 1998

Just to address a couple of Dan's observations:

1) The dual Vibrato mode I thought of AFTER I made up
the front panels (duh!). That's why there is no front panel
switch. However, if you look at the front panel photos
(www.synthtech.com) there is a perfect spot for one.

2) The clock out jack is a nice touch, I didn't even think of that one!
However, once again there is a nice spot for it, next to the S&H out
jack.

3) The internal clock has a narrow duty cycle 555 timer. When using the
'TRACK' option, this may not be obvious. There is a diode D4 that you
can leave out to make the internal clock 'more square', or just jam any old
clock from a LFO in there.

Paul Schreiber
Synthesis Technology