Korg and Prophet Schematics

Al Sherlock asher at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon May 11 22:52:35 CEST 1998

Hi...

I have been working on a couple of Korg Trident MK1's and a couple of
Prophet 5's.  In my quest to get these things running again I have come into
a few problems where some schematics would make things so much simpler.  If
anybody on can help me track some of these schems down I would greatly
appreciate it.  These are some really nice systems and it would be a very
cool thing to have them online again.
Thanx

                                       Talk to ya later