SSM2210 datasheets - start page of "Where to find it?"

Scott Bernardi scott.bernardi at fritz.com
Mon May 11 18:34:59 CEST 1998

At 09:00 PM 5/9/98 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Scott!
>
> SB> I think that it is an excellent idea. In fact, I think the synth-diy
> SB> community as a whole would benefit from a page that would be a
> SB> repository for "Where to find it" information - especially those that
> SB> are new to it, or coming back to it after a long absence (like myself).
> SB> There's a lot of schematics out there, but a good deal of them use parts
> SB> that are very hard to find right now.I'd be willing to host such a page.
> SB> We could put out a "survey" on synth-diy about sources, I could compile
> SB> the results, publish them on a page, and keep it updated as time goes
> SB> on. Of course, it would only be as good as the information fed to it.
> SB> I would start my putting together a draft for the survey, post it on
> SB> synth-diy, and get people's input on what should be on it, and how the
> SB> page should be organized.
> SB> Should I pursue this? I don't want to step on anybody's toes by jumping
> SB> in here like this, but it sounds like fun to me.
>

>Not to create an excess bloodspill on us fighting over this...
>
>I had in the back of my mind that I would host it, I have (slowly)
>tried to collect various bits and pieces and put a structre onto stuff
>so that adding something like this is easy.
>
>I was more or less going to do it anyway... but if someone want to
>take the blow instead of me, feel free!
>
>Cheers,
>Magnus

Magnus -
I just suggested myself because I didn't know if anyone else was doing it.
If you've already started, go right ahead. ( No bloodspilling necessary! ;) )
I think the idea of the "survey" might be a good one, though. It could
speed up some of the information gathering.

Scott Bernardi
voice: 415-538-0439 (note new number)
fax:   415-904-8375
scott.bernardi at fritz.com