looking for envelope follower info

Jeremy Brookes jezz at enterprise.net
Mon May 11 11:08:12 CEST 1998

I would like to build an envelope follower.  I've never built any
musical electronics before, but I am reasonably handy with a soldering
iron, so a schematic using (hopefully) easily available parts might be
sufficient.  Ideally, of course, more information will be available such
as design notes, full parts list, etc.  I didn't find anything very
detailed on the net... does anyone have any suggestions?

There's a schematic of an envelope follower at my web site.

mailto:jezz at enterprise.net
http://homepages.enterprise.net/jezz/