SSM2210 datasheets - start page of "Where to find it?"

Magnus Danielson magnus at analogue.org
Sat May 9 21:00:05 CEST 1998

Hi Scott!

 SB> I think that it is an excellent idea. In fact, I think the synth-diy
 SB> community as a whole would benefit from a page that would be a
 SB> repository for "Where to find it" information - especially those that
 SB> are new to it, or coming back to it after a long absence (like myself).
 SB> There's a lot of schematics out there, but a good deal of them use parts
 SB> that are very hard to find right now.I'd be willing to host such a page.
 SB> We could put out a "survey" on synth-diy about sources, I could compile
 SB> the results, publish them on a page, and keep it updated as time goes
 SB> on. Of course, it would only be as good as the information fed to it.
 SB> I would start my putting together a draft for the survey, post it on
 SB> synth-diy, and get people's input on what should be on it, and how the
 SB> page should be organized.
 SB> Should I pursue this? I don't want to step on anybody's toes by jumping
 SB> in here like this, but it sounds like fun to me.

Not to create an excess bloodspill on us fighting over this...

I had in the back of my mind that I would host it, I have (slowly)
tried to collect various bits and pieces and put a structre onto stuff
so that adding something like this is easy.

I was more or less going to do it anyway... but if someone want to
take the blow instead of me, feel free!

Cheers,
Magnus