SSM2210 datasheets - start page of "Where to find it?"

Scott Bernardi sbernardi at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 17:34:25 CEST 1998

I think that it is an excellent idea. In fact, I think the synth-diy
community as a whole would benefit from a page that would be a
repository for "Where to find it" information - especially those that
are new to it, or coming back to it after a long absence (like myself).
There's a lot of schematics out there, but a good deal of them use parts
that are very hard to find right now.I'd be willing to host such a page.
We could put out a "survey" on synth-diy about sources, I could compile
the results, publish them on a page, and keep it updated as time goes
on. Of course, it would only be as good as the information fed to it.
I would start my putting together a draft for the survey, post it on
synth-diy, and get people's input on what should be on it, and how the
page should be organized.
Should I pursue this? I don't want to step on anybody's toes by jumping
in here like this, but it sounds like fun to me.

--
Scott Bernardi
sbernardi at earthlink.net (my email account at home)