Fw: ***IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT CEM & MOTM***

Charlie T charliet at flash.net
Fri May 8 06:57:59 CEST 1998

I want to post this message not as any sort of cheesy plea, but to simply confirm that this wonderful, intutive, uninvited, empathetic offer that was made by Paul Schreiber on behalf of my husband Charlie T (as most of you know him on the net) is real.  And following this is a forward of my reply to his offer.

It was  hatched and posted entirely without our knowledge, but I am touched beyond words (as you remember when Charlie was active, he was never at a lack for words!!!LOL).  Paul is not only a brilliant engineer, a heck of a businessman, but as you can see a fine, fine human being.

This is not a plug from me to ask you to buy anything.  The  simple gesture made by Paul is already  the greatest gift.   I simply felt like I owed you all a message to let you know this is real.  And what a cool cat he is.

By the way, we hope that chemo can begin Monday, so any good jokes or email you have can be forwarded here and I will read them to Charlie.

Sincerely,

Sally T.