Sorry: Again a Fatman Problem (scaling)

Heiko Bajus uhb17 at rzserv2.fh-lueneburg.de
Thu May 7 12:51:20 CEST 1998

Hi!
I don´t know what makes me so persecuted...
Well, listening carefully to the scaling of my Fatmans VCO I have
the impression that it´s not well tempered. The distance between
octaves is correct, but the notes inbetween sound slightly offtuned.
This is the same in all octaves.

My Questions:
1.: Did anybody recognize something similar?
2.: Is this a problem of my analog cirquit?
3.: If not, is something going wrong in in the digital section?
4.: If not, the only thing to check would be the firmware. As far as I have
    understood the manual, there are 11 different control voltages for each
    semitone and they are set by the firmware. But I don´t dare to pretend
that
    the defect is here (i don´t want to offend Paia´s musical experience).

I would really like to have this problem fixed, because I like the Fatmans
sound and especially the user interface :-)

Thanks,
Heiko