Analog DIY versus Digital DIY

JWBarlow JWBarlow at aol.com
Thu May 7 02:42:19 CEST 1998

Did anyone else notice, assuming the equation below is true, that talent and
skill play no part in the resulting happiness in analog construction (since
happiness = interest AND opportunity)? Hey, maybe there is a place for me in
this stuff after all!

Not always as happy as I apparently should be
John Barlow