SSM's still in production?

Mike Peake peake at pacificnet.net
Wed May 6 17:57:14 CEST 1998

>Does anybody have the list of SSM chips still being produced by Analog
>Devices?  In particular I'm interested in the 2047.
>
>Thanks
>
>yoshi

I believe they're listed on AD's web site. You can ask for a catalog
as well, which is quite complete.

www.analog.com

Here are some distributors who specialize in AD chips in small
quantity:

Future Active: 800-274-0818
Allied: 800-433-5700
Newark: 800-367-3573
Pioneer: 800-432-4380
Wyle: 818-880-9000

Easier,

Mike

Specifications:

         Pain means Stop/Something's Going to Happen/Master of None

"I'm not so worried about your strong feelings for Jesus; I'm worried
about your weak feelings toward yourself."

                              -Adam, Loveline