data books, PMI

Russ L askeyman at earthlink.net
Tue May 5 04:49:03 CEST 1998

Tony, Tony, Tony,

How about talking one of your old buddies into manufacturing the
SSM2033, 2040, and some of the other great old chips. I have been
tempted lately to call Analog Devices to see if it's possible, if the
demand warrants it. I wish I worked at a synth chip company.

BTW I have a copy of copy of the PMI audio handbook Volume I.

Russ L
askeyman at earthlink.net