MIDI Drums made from Margarine Tubs

Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Tue May 5 01:11:03 CEST 1998

Gene, after reading this, I am questioning you sanity somewhat.  However,
this is one approach to homemade triggers I have never heard of.  For
others considering such a project, Aleisi also made a drum module called a
D-4 (similar to the DM5) that has the same functions.  I see them used for
about $175-00 these days.  Good internal sounds too.

Gene, did you use one pound, two pound, or the extra big 3 pound tubs?
:)  Larry