Total Beginner

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Mon May 4 16:27:02 CEST 1998

At 03:27 PM 4/05/98 +0100, jorgen.bergfors wrote:
>I recieved Barry Klein's book last week.
>.......snip...... If you are new to analog synths and eventually want to
>build your own, I think the book is the best place to start.

this is true, I certainly didn't mean to disparage BK's book, which is
the single most useful synth-diy book I have seen.... and the only one
still available! I just meant to say, that for  raw beginners, there would
possibly be some confusion and depression when they tried to get the
parts from mouser or digikey...

paul perry melb aust